Sunday, November 7, 2010

New soccer coach sample letter to parents

Are you a young or inexperienced coach youth football, and you have a group of enthusiastic parents and cranky children who yell at their simoply or willing to help. What do you mean to tell them to get them on your side? How can we be the winning side of a large organization? If we fail to manage their expectations and focus their energy that we are missing a great opportunity, or worse, could be th of the drama. Drama is not good for the team!

Do not worry! Everything is good! Here is aA technique I used with great success: the parents, "sets the expectations of parents, players and coaches for the season worked. You can make a simple adaptation of this letter to have your needs like that. For me coach a charm . see "It's gratifying to parents with the right language support and encouragement for them and girls can focus on the task of coaching.

Here is the letter:

Memo to: The parents of the football team for ___________Girls_________ Subject: My coaching goals, prospects and intentions

1. I volunteer coach U10Gs. I have a lifelong love of football, played on a club team very well for some years in college and are responsible for the development of skills and behavior management / games. I have trained many of the girls team already with 2 external and 1 Futsal (indoor) season, with excellent results as our Big 5 (see below) were measured.

2. My goal for girls are the "Big 5", and how we, asa team, and we evaluate our attention during and after each game:

1. Play hard

2. Amuse

3. Support your team

4. I love the game

5. Compared to other teams and referees

We are the winners, when we do. I'm always asked to tell them what it means for them in their own words.

3. It 's very important to you, the girls' parents, and let me be the coach. They live to know that your unconditional love, admirationand enthusiasm, and leave to challenge me on the technical aspects of the game. The Big 5 would be a great set of discussion points with the girls to strengthen what is really important to them at that age.

4. My goals are to nurture a supportive environment for girls to be strong character through healthy competition and develop their individual skills and team in football. I would like to contribute to the value and strength of their team. We know that strong, positive,social groups are an important source of moral strength for our teenage girls.

5. My focus on girls as a player is to play the right way, at the time, and to help each girl grow their skills each, practice game a week. We measure the success of our efforts, our attitude and how far we've come.

6. My relationship with parents is very good and I appreciate your help to reinforce lessons through positive language and sportsmanship.

7. I firmlyEncourage them to be active with your daughter in between practices. Football is fun and the ball is about a good way to burn calories and have fun playing together. If you want to put into practice to help, we can make this work.

Sincerely,

_______.

No comments:

Post a Comment